Once you have switched your energy retailer, you need to update your details with ConcessionsSA either using the online concessions form or by calling the ConcessionsSA hotline on 1800 307 758. You can only update your details once you have received your first electricity bill from your new energy retailer.

Before updating your details ensure you:

· Are listed as the account holder on your energy bill

· Your details match your Centrelink or DVA card

Did this answer your question?