We will always do everything in our power to support our customers with any complaints they may have. However if you feel you need a third party to assist you can contact an Energy and Water Ombudsman.

All our customers have the right to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman in their state at any time for independent advice and assistance. 

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW’s contact details are:

Energy & Water Ombudsman
NSW Freecall 1800 246 545
Post Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234
On-Line Complaint www.ewon.com.au/complaints

Energy & Water Ombudsman QLD’s contact details are:

Energy & Water Ombudsman
QLD Freecall 1800 662 837
PO Box 3640, South Brisbane Brisbane BC, QLD 4101

On-Line Complaint https://www.ewoq.com.au/complaints/submit-a-complaint

Did this answer your question?